Pursuing National Interests: The 1992 British Presidency of the UN Security Council and the Soviet Permanent Seat
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. British Journal of Politics and International Relations © 2012 Political Studies Association
The British Journal of Politics & International Relations
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 349–365, May 2014
How to Cite
Blavoukos, S. and Bourantonis, D. (2014), Pursuing National Interests: The 1992 British Presidency of the UN Security Council and the Soviet Permanent Seat. The British Journal of Politics & International Relations, 16: 349–365. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-856X.2012.00508.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!