Special Section: The Global Financial Crisis and the Political Economy of British Social Democracy
The Political Economy of British Social Democracy after New Labour
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Author. British Journal of Politics and International Relations © 2012 Political Studies Association
The British Journal of Politics & International Relations
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 1–5, February 2013
How to Cite
Rogers, C. (2013), The Political Economy of British Social Democracy after New Labour. The British Journal of Politics & International Relations, 15: 1–5. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-856X.2012.00510.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!