Special Section: The Global Financial Crisis and the Political Economy of British Social Democracy
From Blue to Green and Everything in Between: Ideational Change and Left Political Economy after New Labour
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Author. British Journal of Politics and International Relations © 2012 Political Studies Association
The British Journal of Politics & International Relations
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 70–88, February 2013
How to Cite
Finlayson, A. (2013), From Blue to Green and Everything in Between: Ideational Change and Left Political Economy after New Labour. The British Journal of Politics & International Relations, 15: 70–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-856X.2012.00512.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!