Special Section: The Global Financial Crisis and the Political Economy of British Social Democracy
The Progressive Dilemmas of British Social Democracy: Political Economy after New Labour
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Author. British Journal of Politics and International Relations © 2012 Political Studies Association
The British Journal of Politics & International Relations
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 89–106, February 2013
How to Cite
Diamond, P. (2013), The Progressive Dilemmas of British Social Democracy: Political Economy after New Labour. The British Journal of Politics & International Relations, 15: 89–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-856X.2012.00519.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!