Campaign Africa: Exploring the Representation of Africa and Its Role in British Identity
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author. British Journal of Politics and International Relations © 2012 Political Studies Association
The British Journal of Politics & International Relations
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 528–547, November 2013
How to Cite
Harrison, G. (2013), Campaign Africa: Exploring the Representation of Africa and Its Role in British Identity. The British Journal of Politics & International Relations, 15: 528–547. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-856X.2012.00520.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!