The Party Politics of Post-devolution Identity in Northern Ireland
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. British Journal of Politics and International Relations © 2012 Political Studies Association
The British Journal of Politics & International Relations
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 273–290, May 2014
How to Cite
McGlynn, C., Tonge, J. and McAuley, J. (2014), The Party Politics of Post-devolution Identity in Northern Ireland. The British Journal of Politics & International Relations, 16: 273–290. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-856X.2012.00528.x
- Issue online: 3 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!