We would like to acknowledge our collaborators on the UK Government funded national evaluation of the take up and use of the Well Being Power whose work contributed to the empirical data used in this paper.
Puzzling Agency in Centre-local Relations: Regulatory Governance and Accounts of Change under New Labour
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. British Journal of Politics and International Relations © 2012 Political Studies Association
The British Journal of Politics & International Relations
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 495–514, August 2014
How to Cite
Griggs, S. and Sullivan, H. (2014), Puzzling Agency in Centre-local Relations: Regulatory Governance and Accounts of Change under New Labour. The British Journal of Politics & International Relations, 16: 495–514. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-856X.2012.00544.x
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!