Standing out and fitting in: a report on a support group for individuals with Asperger syndrome using a personal account
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2007
British Journal of Special Education
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 83–88, June 2007
How to Cite
MacLeod, A. and Johnston, P. (2007), Standing out and fitting in: a report on a support group for individuals with Asperger syndrome using a personal account. British Journal of Special Education, 34: 83–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8578.2007.00460.x
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2007
- Manuscript submitted: April 2006; Accepted for publication: January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!