THE GULLIFORD LECTURE: Bullying or befriending? Children's responses to classmates with special needs
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 NASEN
British Journal of Special Education
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 4–12, March 2010
How to Cite
Frederickson, N. (2010), THE GULLIFORD LECTURE: Bullying or befriending? Children's responses to classmates with special needs. British Journal of Special Education, 37: 4–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8578.2009.00452.x
- Issue online: 22 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2010
- Article submitted: November 2009 Accepted for publication: November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!