Mental health needs in schools for emotional, behavioural and social difficulties
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 NASEN
British Journal of Special Education
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 148–155, September 2010
How to Cite
Hackett, L., Theodosiou, L., Bond, C., Blackburn, C., Spicer, F. and Lever, R. (2010), Mental health needs in schools for emotional, behavioural and social difficulties. British Journal of Special Education, 37: 148–155. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8578.2010.00451.x
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article submitted: June 2008 Accepted for publication: December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!