Secondary SENCo leadership: a universal or specialist role?
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. British Journal of Special Education © 2011 NASEN
British Journal of Special Education
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 126–134, September 2011
How to Cite
Oldham, J. and Radford, J. (2011), Secondary SENCo leadership: a universal or specialist role?. British Journal of Special Education, 38: 126–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8578.2011.00513.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Article submitted: February 2011; Accepted for publication: July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!