Everyone Playing in Class: a group play provision for enhancing the emotional well-being of children in school
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Author. British Journal of Special Education © 2011 NASEN
British Journal of Special Education
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 178–190, December 2011
How to Cite
Woolf, A. (2011), Everyone Playing in Class: a group play provision for enhancing the emotional well-being of children in school. British Journal of Special Education, 38: 178–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8578.2011.00520.x
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Article submitted: August 2010; Accepted for publication: September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!