Responding to Diversity in Schools: an inquiry-based approach – Edited by Susie Miles and Mel Ainscow
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. British Journal of Special Education © 2011 NASEN
British Journal of Special Education
Volume 38, Issue 4, page 213, December 2011
How to Cite
Long, L. (2011), Responding to Diversity in Schools: an inquiry-based approach – Edited by Susie Miles and Mel Ainscow. British Journal of Special Education, 38: 213. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8578.2011.00521.x
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!