The image of the special education teacher as reflected in drawings made by teachers in training in Israel
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. British Journal of Special Education © 2012 NASEN
British Journal of Special Education
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 71–79, June 2012
How to Cite
Regev, D. and Ronen, T. (2012), The image of the special education teacher as reflected in drawings made by teachers in training in Israel. British Journal of Special Education, 39: 71–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8578.2012.00537.x
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2012
- Article submitted: March 2011 , Accepted for publication: March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!