Dyslexics in time machines and alternate realities: thought experiments on the existence of dyslexics, ‘dyslexia’ and ‘Lexism’
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Author. British Journal of Special Education © 2012 NASEN
British Journal of Special Education
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 63–70, June 2012
How to Cite
Collinson, C. (2012), Dyslexics in time machines and alternate realities: thought experiments on the existence of dyslexics, ‘dyslexia’ and ‘Lexism’. British Journal of Special Education, 39: 63–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8578.2012.00538.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Article submitted: March 2011 , Accepted for publication: March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!