A study on the inclusion of deafblind young people in mainstream schools: key findings and implications for research and practice
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Author. British Journal of Special Education © 2012 NASEN
British Journal of Special Education
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 137–145, September 2012
How to Cite
Kamenopoulou, L. (2012), A study on the inclusion of deafblind young people in mainstream schools: key findings and implications for research and practice. British Journal of Special Education, 39: 137–145. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8578.2012.00546.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!