Parental Literacy Visions for Children with Down Syndrome
Visions for literacy: parents’ aspirations for reading in children with Down syndrome
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. British Journal of Special Education © 2012 NASEN
British Journal of Special Education
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 123–129, September 2012
How to Cite
Ricci, L. and Osipova, A. (2012), Visions for literacy: parents’ aspirations for reading in children with Down syndrome. British Journal of Special Education, 39: 123–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8578.2012.00547.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!