MILITARY SPENDING, THREATS AND STOCHASTIC GROWTH
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Bulletin of Economic Research © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Board of Trustees of the Bulletin of Economic Research.
Bulletin of Economic Research
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 8–19, January 2012
How to Cite
Lin, P.-S. and Lee, C.-T. (2012), MILITARY SPENDING, THREATS AND STOCHASTIC GROWTH. Bulletin of Economic Research, 64: 8–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8586.2010.00368.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!