TARIFF POLICY AND WELFARE IN AN INTERNATIONAL DUOPOLY WITH CONSUMER-FRIENDLY INITIATIVE
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Bulletin of Economic Research © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Board of Trustees of the Bulletin of Economic Research.
Bulletin of Economic Research
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 56–64, January 2012
How to Cite
Wang, L. F. S., Wang, Y.-C. and Zhao, L. (2012), TARIFF POLICY AND WELFARE IN AN INTERNATIONAL DUOPOLY WITH CONSUMER-FRIENDLY INITIATIVE. Bulletin of Economic Research, 64: 56–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8586.2010.00382.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!