We are indebted to two anonymous referees for their valuable and insightful comments and suggestions.
AN EXAMPLE OF AN OPTIMAL FORECAST EXHIBITING DECREASING BIAS WITH INCREASING FORECAST HORIZON
Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Bulletin of Economic Research © 2011 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and the Board of Trustees of the Bulletin of Economic Research
Bulletin of Economic Research
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 362–371, October 2013
How to Cite
Aretz, K. and Peel, D. A. (2013), AN EXAMPLE OF AN OPTIMAL FORECAST EXHIBITING DECREASING BIAS WITH INCREASING FORECAST HORIZON. Bulletin of Economic Research, 65: 362–371. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8586.2010.00383.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!