We thank José María Da-Rocha, Antonio Fatás, Ignacio Palacios-Huerta and two anonymous referees for valuable comments and suggestions. Financial support from Ministrio de Ciencia e Innovación and FEDER (ECO2009-07939) and Departamento de Educación, Universidades e Investigación del Gobierno Vasco (IT-223-07 and IT-334-07) is gratefully acknowledged.
CONSUMPTION–LEISURE TRADE-OFFS AND PERSISTENCY IN BUSINESS CYCLES
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Bulletin of Economic Research © 2011 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and the Board of Trustees of the Bulletin of Economic Research
Bulletin of Economic Research
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 280–298, July 2013
How to Cite
Barañano, I. and Moral, M. P. (2013), CONSUMPTION–LEISURE TRADE-OFFS AND PERSISTENCY IN BUSINESS CYCLES. Bulletin of Economic Research, 65: 280–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8586.2011.00394.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2011
- Ministrio de Ciencia e Innovación and FEDER. Grant Number: ECO2009-07939
- Departamento de Educación. Grant Number: IT-223-07
- Universidades e Investigación del Gobierno Vasco. Grant Number: IT-334-07
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!