I would like to thank three anonymous referees for their valuable comments and Sylvie Lupton and Mandana Vahabi for their inspiring and insightful remarks on different parts of the paper. Obviously, all the remaining errors are mine.
SOFT BUDGET CONSTRAINT RECONSIDERED
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
© 2011 Board of Trustees of the Bulletin of Economic Research and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Bulletin of Economic Research
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 1–19, January 2014
How to Cite
Vahabi, M. (2014), SOFT BUDGET CONSTRAINT RECONSIDERED. Bulletin of Economic Research, 66: 1–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8586.2011.00403.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!