I would like to thank three anonymous referees for their valuable comments and Sylvie Lupton and Mandana Vahabi for their inspiring and insightful remarks on different parts of the paper. Obviously, all the remaining errors are mine.
SOFT BUDGET CONSTRAINT RECONSIDERED
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
© 2011 Board of Trustees of the Bulletin of Economic Research and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Bulletin of Economic Research
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 1–19, January 2014
How to Cite
Vahabi, M. (2014), SOFT BUDGET CONSTRAINT RECONSIDERED. Bulletin of Economic Research, 66: 1–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8586.2011.00403.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!