The authors are grateful to the editor and two anonymous referees for helpful comments and suggestions. They would like to thank Markus Pape for valuable research assistance and Paul Kramer for carefully proofreading the manuscript.
COSTS OF HOUSING CRISES: INTERNATIONAL EVIDENCE
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Bulletin of Economic Research © 2011 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and the Board of Trustees of the Bulletin of Economic Research
Bulletin of Economic Research
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 299–313, October 2013
How to Cite
Aßmann, C., Boysen-Hogrefe, J. and Jannsen, N. (2013), COSTS OF HOUSING CRISES: INTERNATIONAL EVIDENCE. Bulletin of Economic Research, 65: 299–313. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8586.2011.00408.x
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!