I am grateful to two anonymous referees for useful comments and suggestions on an earlier draft. I would like to thank Paul Madden, Theodore Palivos, Gianni de Fraja, Miltos Makris and participants at the conference on Sustainable Resource Use and Economic Dynamics (Ascona) for useful comments and suggestions. I bear sole responsibility for any errors and/or omissions.
ENVIRONMENTAL DYNAMICS AND THE LINKS BETWEEN GROWTH, VOLATILITY AND MORTALITY
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author. Bulletin of Economic Research © 2011 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and the Board of Trustees of the Bulletin of Economic Research
Bulletin of Economic Research
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 314–331, October 2013
How to Cite
Varvarigos, D. (2013), ENVIRONMENTAL DYNAMICS AND THE LINKS BETWEEN GROWTH, VOLATILITY AND MORTALITY. Bulletin of Economic Research, 65: 314–331. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8586.2011.00410.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!