This paper is a revision of one chapter of my PhD dissertation at the University of Wisconsin–Madison. I am grateful to my advisors Larry Samuelson and William Sandholm for valuable advice and comments. I would also like to thank the Editor, Klaus Zauner, and two anonymous reviewers for very helpful suggestions.
JOB MARKET SIGNALLING WITH TWO DIMENSIONS OF PRIVATE INFORMATION
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Author. Bulletin of Economic Research © 2011 Board of Trustees of the Bulletin of Economic Research and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Bulletin of Economic Research
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 113–132, April 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, W. (2014), JOB MARKET SIGNALLING WITH TWO DIMENSIONS OF PRIVATE INFORMATION. Bulletin of Economic Research, 66: 113–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8586.2011.00416.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!