The authors are indebted to an editor, an associate editor, and two anonymous referees of this journal for their helpful comments. The authors also thank seminar participants at National Taiwan University and Ming Chuan University. Partial financial support from Taiwan's National Science Council (NSC-99–2410-H-009–063) is very much appreciated. Responsibility for any errors remains with the authors.
R&D EFFICIENCY AND THE NATIONAL INNOVATION SYSTEM: AN INTERNATIONAL COMPARISON USING THE DISTANCE FUNCTION APPROACH
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
© 2011 Board of Trustees of the Bulletin of Economic Research and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Bulletin of Economic Research
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 55–71, January 2014
How to Cite
Hu, J.-L., Yang, C.-H. and Chen, C.-P. (2014), R&D EFFICIENCY AND THE NATIONAL INNOVATION SYSTEM: AN INTERNATIONAL COMPARISON USING THE DISTANCE FUNCTION APPROACH. Bulletin of Economic Research, 66: 55–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8586.2011.00417.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Taiwan's National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC-99–2410-H-009–063
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!