DOWNWARDS WAGE RIGIDITY, ENDOGENOUS SEPARATIONS AND FIRM TRAINING
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Author. Bulletin of Economic Research © 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and the Board of Trustees of the Bulletin of Economic Research
Bulletin of Economic Research
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 389–404, October 2013
How to Cite
Lechthaler, W. (2013), DOWNWARDS WAGE RIGIDITY, ENDOGENOUS SEPARATIONS AND FIRM TRAINING. Bulletin of Economic Research, 65: 389–404. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8586.2011.00427.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!