DOWNWARDS WAGE RIGIDITY, ENDOGENOUS SEPARATIONS AND FIRM TRAINING
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Author. Bulletin of Economic Research © 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and the Board of Trustees of the Bulletin of Economic Research
Bulletin of Economic Research
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 389–404, October 2013
How to Cite
Lechthaler, W. (2013), DOWNWARDS WAGE RIGIDITY, ENDOGENOUS SEPARATIONS AND FIRM TRAINING. Bulletin of Economic Research, 65: 389–404. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8586.2011.00427.x
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!