WHY DO LARGE FIRMS TEND TO INTEGRATE VERTICALLY?
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Bulletin of Economic Research © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Board of Trustees of the Bulletin of Economic Research
Bulletin of Economic Research
Volume 64, Issue Supplement s1, pages s1–s21, December 2012
How to Cite
Matsushima, N. and Mizuno, T. (2012), WHY DO LARGE FIRMS TEND TO INTEGRATE VERTICALLY?. Bulletin of Economic Research, 64: s1–s21. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8586.2012.00433.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!