The author is grateful to Jenny Ligthart and Neven Valev for insightful comments. I also wish to thank the participants of the 5th International Social Science Research Conference for helpful suggestions on a previous version.
THE EFFECT OF GOVERNMENT SPENDING ON ECONOMIC GROWTH: TESTING THE NON-LINEAR HYPOTHESIS
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author. Bulletin of Economic Research © 2012 Board of Trustees of the Bulletin of Economic Research and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Bulletin of Economic Research
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 183–204, April 2014
How to Cite
Christie, T. (2014), THE EFFECT OF GOVERNMENT SPENDING ON ECONOMIC GROWTH: TESTING THE NON-LINEAR HYPOTHESIS. Bulletin of Economic Research, 66: 183–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8586.2012.00438.x
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!