We would like to thank Carl E. Walsh, Leopold von Thadden, Roland Winkler and Hans-Werner Wohltmann, as well as two anonymous referees for many helpful comments. The Matlab/Dynare source code for the numerical experiments is available on request by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
SOME OBSERVATIONS ON THE HIGH-FREQUENCY VERSIONS OF A STANDARD NEW-KEYNESIAN MODEL
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2012
© 2012 Board of Trustees of the Bulletin of Economic Research and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Bulletin of Economic Research
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 72–94, January 2014
How to Cite
Franke, R. and Sacht, S. (2014), SOME OBSERVATIONS ON THE HIGH-FREQUENCY VERSIONS OF A STANDARD NEW-KEYNESIAN MODEL. Bulletin of Economic Research, 66: 72–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8586.2012.00440.x
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!