OPTIMAL MONETARY POLICY WITH THE STICKY INFORMATION MODEL OF PRICE ADJUSTMENT: INFLATION OR PRICE-LEVEL TARGETING?
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author. Bulletin of Economic Research © 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and the Board of Trustees of the Bulletin of Economic Research
Bulletin of Economic Research
Volume 65, Issue Supplement s1, pages s106–s129, May 2013
How to Cite
Arslan, M. M. (2013), OPTIMAL MONETARY POLICY WITH THE STICKY INFORMATION MODEL OF PRICE ADJUSTMENT: INFLATION OR PRICE-LEVEL TARGETING?. Bulletin of Economic Research, 65: s106–s129. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8586.2012.00441.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!