We acknowledge financial support from the Commissione di Indagine sull’Esclusione Sociale. We wish to thank Andrea Brandolini and two anonymous referees for useful suggestions and for having substantially improved the paper. The usual disclaimers apply.
THE PERSISTENCE OF INCOME POVERTY AND LIFESTYLE DEPRIVATION: EVIDENCE FROM ITALY
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Bulletin of Economic Research © 2012 Board of Trustees of the Bulletin of Economic Research and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Bulletin of Economic Research
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 246–278, July 2014
How to Cite
Devicienti, F., Gualtieri, V. and Rossi, M. (2014), THE PERSISTENCE OF INCOME POVERTY AND LIFESTYLE DEPRIVATION: EVIDENCE FROM ITALY. Bulletin of Economic Research, 66: 246–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8586.2012.00444.x
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2012
- Commissione di Indagine sull’Esclusione Sociale
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!