The authors are grateful to the project group ‘Temp del vie.Travail domestique et organisation des temps de vie dans les menages’: Dominique Anxo, Katherina Kalugina, Letizia Mencarini, Ariane Pailhe, Natalia Radchenko, Catherine Sofer, Anne Solaz, and Maria Letizia Tanturri for all the suggestions they offered during the project meetings. They are also grateful to Federico Biagi for his detailed comments on an earlier version of this paper presented at the XX Siep meeting in Pavia and to participants at the Kiel Conference on Income Distribution and the Family. Thanks are extended to Luca Piccoli for his suggestions on the econometric model and Andrew Clark for help regarding the use of subjective data. The authors would like to thank two anonymous referees whose individual comments and useful suggestions were very helpful in improving the quality of the paper. All errors are our own.
SELF-REPORTED ECONOMIC CONDITION AND HOME PRODUCTION: INTRA-HOUSEHOLD ALLOCATION IN ITALY
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Bulletin of Economic Research © 2012 Board of Trustees of the Bulletin of Economic Research and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Bulletin of Economic Research
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 279–304, July 2014
How to Cite
Mangiavacchi, L. and Rapallini, C. (2014), SELF-REPORTED ECONOMIC CONDITION AND HOME PRODUCTION: INTRA-HOUSEHOLD ALLOCATION IN ITALY. Bulletin of Economic Research, 66: 279–304. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8586.2012.00446.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!