We thank an anonymous referee for useful comments on a previous draft. Vincent Vannetelbosch and Ana Mauleon are, respectively, Senior Research Associate and Research Associate of the National Fund for Scientific Research (FNRS). Financial support from Spanish Ministry of Sciences and Innovation under the project ECO 2009-09120, support from the Belgian French Community's programme Action de Recherches Concertée 05/10-331, and support of an SSTC grant from the Belgian Federal government under the IAP contract P6/09 are gratefully acknowledged. Cecilia Vergari acknowledges the financial support from the University of Bologna under the 2010-2011 RFO scheme.
UNIONS' RELATIVE CONCERNS AND STRIKES IN WAGE BARGAINING
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Bulletin of Economic Research © 2012 Board of Trustees of the Bulletin of Economic Research and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Bulletin of Economic Research
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 374–383, October 2014
How to Cite
Mauleon, A., Vannetelbosch, V. and Vergari, C. (2014), UNIONS' RELATIVE CONCERNS AND STRIKES IN WAGE BARGAINING. Bulletin of Economic Research, 66: 374–383. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8586.2012.00455.x
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!