The authors thank two anonymous referees and the participants of the Macro Workshop at the Beijing University for useful comments. All remaining errors are our own. This paper is sponsored by National Science Foundation for Distinguished Young Scholars of China under project 70725006 and the Young Scientists Fund under project 71103208.
THE RISK-FREE RATE IN A FINITE HORIZON MODEL WITH BEQUESTS
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Bulletin of Economic Research © 2012 Board of Trustees of the Bulletin of Economic Research and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Bulletin of Economic Research
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 105–114, April 2015
How to Cite
Cui, X. and Gong, L. (2015), THE RISK-FREE RATE IN A FINITE HORIZON MODEL WITH BEQUESTS. Bulletin of Economic Research, 67: 105–114. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8586.2012.00456.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- National Science Foundation for Distinguished Young Scholars of China. Grant Number: 70725006
- Young Scientists Fund. Grant Number: 71103208
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!