We are grateful to Juha Kilponen, Nicolás Porteiro, and Juuso Välimäki, whose comments and guidance helped to improve the paper. We also thank seminar audiences at the Annual Meeting of the Finnish Society for Economic Research 2006, the Spring Meeting of Young Economists 2006, and ESEM 2006. Financial support from the Yrjö Jahnsson Foundation and the Academy of Finland is gratefully acknowledged. The usual disclaimer applies.
ADVERSE SELECTION IN DYNAMIC MATCHING MARKETS
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Bulletin of Economic Research © 2012 Board of Trustees of the Bulletin of Economic Research and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Bulletin of Economic Research
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 115–133, April 2015
How to Cite
Kultti, K., Mauring, E., Vanhala, J. and Vesala, T. (2015), ADVERSE SELECTION IN DYNAMIC MATCHING MARKETS. Bulletin of Economic Research, 67: 115–133. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8586.2012.00464.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Yrjö Jahnsson Foundation and the Academy of Finland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!