COOPERATION: THE POWER OF A SINGLE WORD? SOME EXPERIMENTAL EVIDENCE ON WORDING AND GENDER EFFECTS IN A GAME OF CHICKEN
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Bulletin of Economic Research © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Board of Trustees of the Bulletin of Economic Research.
Bulletin of Economic Research
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 43–64, January 2013
How to Cite
Cabon-Dhersin, M.-L. and Etchart-Vincent, N. (2013), COOPERATION: THE POWER OF A SINGLE WORD? SOME EXPERIMENTAL EVIDENCE ON WORDING AND GENDER EFFECTS IN A GAME OF CHICKEN. Bulletin of Economic Research, 65: 43–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8586.2012.00468.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!