We wish to thank Prof. Chris Martin, Dr. Roberto Tedeschi, and Prof. Giovanni Verga for their useful comments that greatly improved the paper. Valuable suggestions by two anonymous referees and by the Editors have contributed to improvement of the quality of the paper. The usual disclaimer applies and any remaining errors are our own responsibility.
SCALE ECONOMIES AND HETEROGENEITY IN BUSINESS MONEY DEMAND: THE ITALIAN EXPERIENCE
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Bulletin of Economic Research © 2012 Board of Trustees of the Bulletin of Economic Research and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Bulletin of Economic Research
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 146–165, April 2015
How to Cite
Ganugi, P., Grossi, L. and Ianulardo, G. (2015), SCALE ECONOMIES AND HETEROGENEITY IN BUSINESS MONEY DEMAND: THE ITALIAN EXPERIENCE. Bulletin of Economic Research, 67: 146–165. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8586.2012.00470.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!