The author would like to thank John Hutton, Dimitar Kostov, Andrew Levin, Athanasios Orphanides, Ricardo Reis, Frank Smets, Gabriel Talmain, and two anonymous referees for valuable comments.
ARE LONG-TERM INFLATION EXPECTATIONS WELL-ANCHORED? EVIDENCE FROM THE EURO AREA AND THE UNITED STATES
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Bulletin of Economic Research © 2012 Board of Trustees of the Bulletin of Economic Research and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Bulletin of Economic Research
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 65–82, January 2015
How to Cite
Tsenova, T. (2015), ARE LONG-TERM INFLATION EXPECTATIONS WELL-ANCHORED? EVIDENCE FROM THE EURO AREA AND THE UNITED STATES. Bulletin of Economic Research, 67: 65–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8586.2012.00474.x
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!