Mark Bandsuch, Larry Pate, and Jeff Thies are with the College of Business Administration, Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, California.
Rebuilding Stakeholder Trust in Business: An Examination of Principle-Centered Leadership and Organizational Transparency in Corporate Governance1
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2008
© 2008 Center for Business Ethics at Bentley College
Business and Society Review
Volume 113, Issue 1, pages 99–127, March 2008
How to Cite
BANDSUCH, M., PATE, L. and THIES, J. (2008), Rebuilding Stakeholder Trust in Business: An Examination of Principle-Centered Leadership and Organizational Transparency in Corporate Governance. Business and Society Review, 113: 99–127. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8594.2008.00315.x
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!