Final version for Business and Society Review, February 2011 (slightly modified June 2012).
Institutional Predictors of and Complements to Industry Self-regulation with Regard to Labor Practices
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
© 2012 Center for Business Ethics at Bentley University
Business and Society Review
Volume 117, Issue 3, pages 357–382, Fall 2012
How to Cite
Van Buren, H. J. and Patterson, K. D. W. (2012), Institutional Predictors of and Complements to Industry Self-regulation with Regard to Labor Practices. Business and Society Review, 117: 357–382. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8594.2012.00412.x
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!