Final version for Business and Society Review, February 2011 (slightly modified June 2012).
Institutional Predictors of and Complements to Industry Self-regulation with Regard to Labor Practices
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
© 2012 Center for Business Ethics at Bentley University
Business and Society Review
Volume 117, Issue 3, pages 357–382, Fall 2012
How to Cite
Van Buren, H. J. and Patterson, K. D. W. (2012), Institutional Predictors of and Complements to Industry Self-regulation with Regard to Labor Practices. Business and Society Review, 117: 357–382. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8594.2012.00412.x
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!