Brian M. Nagle is an Associate Professor of Accounting, Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, PA. E-mail: email@example.com.
The Impact of Ethical Tools on Aggressiveness in Financial Reporting
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
© 2012 Center for Business Ethics at Bentley University
Business and Society Review
Volume 117, Issue 4, pages 477–513, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Nagle, B. M., Wasieleski, D. M. and Rau, S. (2012), The Impact of Ethical Tools on Aggressiveness in Financial Reporting. Business and Society Review, 117: 477–513. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8594.2012.00415.x
We would like to gratefully acknowledge research funding provided by the Duquesne University Wojeski Summer Research Grant Fund.
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
- Duquesne University Wojeski Summer Research Grant Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!