Miguel Rojas is Assistant Professor at Accounting Department, School of Business, Université de Moncton, Moncton (Nouveau Brunswick), Canada. E-mail: email@example.com.
Characteristics of Companies Targeted by Social Proxies: An Empirical Analysis in the Context of the United States
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
© 2012 Center for Business Ethics at Bentley University
Business and Society Review
Volume 117, Issue 4, pages 515–534, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Rojas, M., M'Zali, B., Turcotte, M.-F. and Merrigan, P. (2012), Characteristics of Companies Targeted by Social Proxies: An Empirical Analysis in the Context of the United States. Business and Society Review, 117: 515–534. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8594.2012.00416.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!