Not for turning? Power, institutional ethos and the ethics of irreversibility
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Business Ethics: A European Review
Special Issue: Derrida, Business, Ethics
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 292–307, July 2010
How to Cite
Munro, R. (2010), Not for turning? Power, institutional ethos and the ethics of irreversibility. Business Ethics: A European Review, 19: 292–307. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8608.2010.01590.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!