Virtue ethics and customer relationship management: towards a more holistic approach for the development of ‘best practice’
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Business Ethics: A European Review © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Business Ethics: A European Review
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 121–130, April 2011
How to Cite
Bull, C. and Adam, A. (2011), Virtue ethics and customer relationship management: towards a more holistic approach for the development of ‘best practice’. Business Ethics: A European Review, 20: 121–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8608.2011.01613.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!