This research was supported by NIMH grant no. 5 R01 MH39095 and NSF grant no. BNS 9021221. We would like to express our appreciation to Hal Kopeikin and Jeff Lewis who provided the programming assistance needed for this study as well as substantive contributions throughout the project. The senior author is also heavily indebted to John Cacioppo and Lou Tassinary for the invaluable experience and training provided by the NSF-sponsored Social Psychophysiology Program (they, of course, have no culpability for potential errors contained in this paper).
Influences of Witnessed Affect on Information Processing in Children
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 774–786, August 1992
How to Cite
Bugental, D. B., Blue, J., Cortez, V., Fleck, K. and Rodriguez, A. (1992), Influences of Witnessed Affect on Information Processing in Children. Child Development, 63: 774–786. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.1992.tb01660.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.