This research was supported by grants NS25243 from NINDS and HD17662 from NICHD. Jung-Hye Kwon is currently at Seoul University and Nurit Yirmiya is currently at the University of Jerusalem. We are grateful to Alison Anson, Michael Espinosa, Stephanie Freeman, Margie Greenwald, Alisa Hoffman, Nicholas Lofthouse, Alma Lopez, and Susan Toth for their contributions to this research.
Responses to the Negative Emotions of Others by Autistic, Mentally Retarded, and Normal Children
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 796–807, August 1992
How to Cite
Sigman, M. D., Kasari, C., Kwon, J.-H. and Yirmiya, N. (1992), Responses to the Negative Emotions of Others by Autistic, Mentally Retarded, and Normal Children. Child Development, 63: 796–807. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.1992.tb01662.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.