The children in Study 2 were originally part of a dissertation completed by Carol Rodning. We are indebted to her foresight in setting up this longitudinal study and in her guidance in attachment procedures and interpretation. Thanks to the research team who worked on the two longitudinal studies: Darlene Galluzzo, Catherine Matheson, Kristin Droege, Leslie Philipsen, Ellen Wolpow, Jacqueline Moore, Fang Wu, Lisabeth Meyers, and Annette Groen. The research could not have been completed without the cooperation of the participating families and child care teachers.
Children's Relationships with Child Care Teachers: Stability and Concordance with Parental Attachments
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 867–878, August 1992
How to Cite
Howes, C. and Hamilton, C. E. (1992), Children's Relationships with Child Care Teachers: Stability and Concordance with Parental Attachments. Child Development, 63: 867–878. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.1992.tb01667.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.